Friday, April 17, 2009

Before I Forget...

I wanted to say I LOVE YOU to a few important people!

It's not their birthday, Easter just passed, and there is no other particular reason for this post except to take advantage of the present and to be thankful for my gifts!


Dear Rylee,
Thank you for still wanting hugs from me, for wanting to hang out with me, for NOT wanting to go to all the lighthouses in NC or the Wright Brothers Memorial but coming home from school with a book about all the places we visited, for being brave enough to go to CrossCamp for a week but still wanting to call me every night to say "good night mommy." And these are just a few of the things that I am thankful for and savor each passing day....
Dear Mia,
Oh where do I even begin? Thank you for the HARD questions you challenge me with every day. Thank you for always wanting to play with me. Thank you for always thinking of others and wanting it to always be fair and square! You make me want to be a kid again and to do it with spunkiness and class all in one. Now, these are just a few of my favorite things...


Dear Nico,
You are growing so fast and furious that most days I forget...you are the BABY!
I can't get over how fearless, how handsome and loving you are! You can turn any room into a celebration of love, life and happiness whether you are with 100 people or all by yourself!
So many more moments of joy to come...
Dear Keith,
None of this could ever happen without YOU and YOUR LOVE for ME!!!
You are the reason for my many blessings of pure joy and happiness. Thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in me, for smiling that smile when I come up with crazy off-the-wall ideas, for late night talks of dreams that are yet to come, for taking on the role of my husband, best friend, and love of my life with true unconditional love!!!
Love,
Mommy and Wife


2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

I love it! What a wonderful blog insert this is. Always great to write down how we feel about those we love so that they will always know.

Tara said...

Great post! Good for you for saying everything that you feel even when it is on just a regular day!