Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fast as LIGHTNING

Not even cold, cold, did I already mention COLD windy conditions stop us from missing this legendary moment!

THESE are all SEPARATE VIDEO CLIPS of Mia's ball game last night.

Mia's RUSHING the BALL as her BIG SIS' would call it!


Can we say...he is one proud dad!



Again...we have have ONE PROUD DAD in the APPLEHOUSE that can't seem to stop stealing photo opps with his baby girl and the GAME BALL!



Way to go Mia!!!
We are PROUD of YOU...OUR little MVP!!!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Rylee, & Nico





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go bud I'm so proud of you-Daddyapple

Anonymous said...

WOW MIA!!! I had no idea you could hustle like that. You are so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you baby! Way to win the game. I can't wait to see you play soon. Not to mention you are one amazing cutie pie on the field. Love your proud Auntie Ivey. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Mia! That was so cool. You looked very professional out there. How did you learn to play so well? I am very impressed. Love, Uncle Mark...

Anonymous said...

What a girl! I am proud of you too!
Poppop

Anonymous said...

thank you and I hope to see you at a game soon.




LOVE MIA

Rachel said...

You all have the right to be very proud, look at her hussle the ball to home plate over and over again. Do you have a star pitcher or what! Congratulations, Mia!

Tara said...

Ok so when you told me she got the game ball I didnt know this was why!!! That is incredible! What a ballplayer, I tell you what! I bet she has one proud Mom too!