Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who Really Knew?

That so far my summer has been some days routine, some days boring, some days crazy busy, but mostly full of APPRECIATION for what God has so generously blessed me and my family with. I'd like to say I have life all figured out now that I am all of 30 "something" just as I thought all 30 somethings had it all together when I was all of 0-29 years of age. However, it's just not the case. SURPRISE and YAY for me, right?! Seems like I can never get ahead, turn back and fix the mistakes I've made or take back what I just said 2 seconds ago and in the grand scheme of things none of that really even matters. I have so many beautiful people in my life to love on and live this moment for! So here is just a few glimpses into what's new in my world and worth every smile, laugh, tear, heartbreak, and HOPE that we all live forever long after these summer days...

Here she is our oldest proudly showing she's officially a middle schooler!

Can't really say I am so excited:(((

Meanwhile...Mia decides this is her last year in Girl Scouts:(((I just bite my tongue and allow her to decide...

I suppose turning the BIG 8 makes you Make BIG LIFE Changes, mainly on mommy's plans for you. Boo-Hoo on me!
Thankfully...Nico just wants to have fun, playing some T-Ball, aggravating his siblings and keeping me on my toes!And these 2 are growing up fast in so many ways! I mean, this little man cannot look any more like his daddy!

My life is good...just the way it is.

1 comments:

Tara said...

You should be so proud of the beautiful family that you have raised! Each one is so wonderful and you are truly blessed.