Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just In Case...


In my nesting phase, of cleaning, organizing and throwing out almost everything, which is definitely setting in with Apple #4 arriving ANY day now, I had to keep record of these beautiful letters written by my first born. I am not sure how she got this big or how I deserved such a precious and rare treasure!!! I just know this is too much for me to soak in as she was just in my womb yesterday it seems and now she is already thinking ahead to college??? Ummm...she hasn't even officially graduated the 5th grade!





5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is not allowed to be this old. I remember when she was born. OH how I miss her.

Angie said...

If that isn't the sweetest thing, i have no idea what is. Thank you for sharing. What a beautiful child you have raised, Betty.

Tara said...

WOW! That is the sweetest letter Betty! I would have to frame those! It is obvious she has very loving parents that have raised her right.

jam'n bell said...

Such beautifully touching words. You can tell it's written from a tender-hearted young woman. You and your hubby should be commended. You've both done a wonderful job with raising her to have God and her family as the ones most important to her. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

i think that's the sweetest thing and she will always be in my heart and as a best friend


Love,
Maddy Darden