Friday, September 11, 2009

Where am I NOW?


That seems to be the question from everyone these days directed towards me. My dear husband comes in late from his 2nd job to inform me that I have NOT blogged in 3 weeks? Now, this is coming from the man that abhors it when he finds me on the computer checking email, FBing, or blogging. So...what do I do now? Find myself trying to figure out where am I? In my so called life? To be frank...I am all over the place, unsettled at times when I am not all over the place, and completely full of myself most of the time. All that being said, I am still here. I am 81/2 weeks pregnant, nauseous, but blessed. I miss some things and some people from my past, I savor the present, and cannot wait for the future that lies ahead. I do hope that many of you that check my blog continue to as I sift through the jungle I live and love. And of course I didn't want to leave without a few snapshots of where I've been...

Watching these girls hang with their friends, making their own fashion statements and memories...

Watching this boy grow up way toooo fast....

Hanging at the ball field cheering on our girl kick some butt...

Finally meeting our friends' long awaited baby girl from Ethiopia...
And loving this man I call Mine forever and always...

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know you have been so busy lately and I feel bad because I havent even asked you how you have been feeling. I hope the nausea goes away soon! You tell those crazy boys to take it easy on Ms.Betty!

Grace said...

suffering from pregnancy nausea? I know a site where you can get of plenty of effective home remedies to get you through your morning sickness weeks.