Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am A Sappy Mom

Mainly because God made me that way and some things pertaining to the matters of the heart cannot be changed. Hence this song, "Don't Blink", which gets me every time( I know...I am a cryer in my old-age) comes on. I turn it up and look over to see this and of course snap a candid moment between a brother and a sister.

As my days get harried, rushed and full to the point of exploding...I am thankful for gentle reminders from God that it's all worth it if I just take a moment to see through the eyes of my children's hearts that are so pure, so raw, and so me.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love sappy moms!

O:)
Melissa

jam'n bell said...

not sappy. heartfelt.

Rachel said...

Ahhhh, How sweet are they. And hey, there is nothing wrong with us sappy moms.

Meredith2603 said...

That's not sappy...that's sweet. I watched the video three times and loved it more and more. You got some great kiddos there, Miz Betty!