Friday, July 10, 2009

How Will They Know?

That is MY burning question...how will THEY-my children-KNOW there is more to life than what they can see?



I TELL them, I SHOW them and SHARE with them the good news of hope, faith and LOVE that is happening right next door. This is where I share with YOU, too-your help, your prayers and yes even your support is needed to get an orphanage up and running in Sierra Leone. Now that you know, they too will know they are not alone in this journey.


So, please take a minute to read a neighbor's journey outside their own family to follow their heart into an amazing and inspiring walk of faith, hope and love!

http://www.therainingseason.org


But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. Luke 6:49

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

I LOVE that verse. YES!!!

BTW, the sleeping on table w/ said chips is hilarious. I wish my children could fall asleep while eating chips!!!

roza said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that Betty!!! They are obidient to their calling and I am excited for them!!!!