Saturday, June 20, 2009

There's Something About

Keith.... that is way above and beyond his 35 years of life.
He is a man willing to travel to the ends of the Earth to spread God's word...
He is a hard working man....
A man that's not afraid to show love to his brothers...
He's a man who is in touch with his creative artsy side...

He's never too far for a hug for his son...

He's a man that is willing to risk his own life in the name of fun...

He's the kind of father that a kid can never get enough of...

He's the kind of friend that would do anything for you even before you ask him to...

And, if you are at a party, chances are you will find him close to the grill ready to assist and add just the right amount of spice...

Let's not forget, he has a special gift of making you smile and laugh so hard you cry and your stomach muscles feel like they've been to boot camp and back....

And he is a man who uses his resources wisely and isn't afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve to show the whole world who he really is...a man of integrity, perseverance, faith, hope and love.

And the best part about this man...Keith....is he is mine...all mine!!!
I am hopelessly in love with you and I wish you a Happy 35th Birthday!!!!

5 comments:

Buffy said...

Happy Birthday Keith! I am so glad I got to meet you the other week. I could tell then that he is a great guy! Hope you have a great birthday and 35th year!

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to a truly great guy. I love you like a brother Keith. Happy belated B-Day!
-'M' to the 'att' to the 'Darden'

Steve and Brandi said...

Wow what a great tribute to your husband! I hope he had a great birthday!

My husbands birthday is today and I hope I can give him as great a birthday as you obviously did for your hubby on your post!

Happy birthday Keith!!!

Kyla said...

I love this post!!! Too funny, cute and sappy all in one!!!

Tara said...

Happy B-Day Mr. Keith! Hope it was a great one. Betty you are just the best little blogger! Great post.