Monday, June 15, 2009

The Difference

Since I've been back???? Is that I am refusing to be a part of the hurrying around like a mad woman...with excuse me for saying this..."having her panties in a wad"! Now...I am not saying "she" won't rear her ugly head come end of summer and beginning of fall as soon as school schedules, Fall ball, Brownies, Wed. night church, and the much needed bedtime routine resumes and sets in. It just means for now...as I have been given new eyes and Praise God for His mercies are new each day. I am excited to see with 20/20 vision as to what needs to be done and what needs to be done with....So far this is who, what,when, where and why. Intentionally seeking out the blessings in each day from sun up to sun down and only with His strength and His people He surrounds me with. And the cost...is MAKING TIME...which in the end is PRICELESS...






3 comments:

Kyla said...

LOVE the tierra!!!!! I think it is something you should wear eveyday to remind you that you are a daughter of the King!!!! Keep that 20/20 sister. I am fighting to keep it as well, but already get overwhelmed with just how much stuff is in my head to not only do but think about. put on my armor today though, did you? Love you

Tara said...

What great pictures! The first is of course one of my favs!

Anonymous said...

Emma was so excited to see her picture on your blog! I, too, love the tierra! I don't think it sold at the yard sale, so you are welcome to keep it!
Teresa